- I’ve worked with Bryan for approximately 15 years on a variety of projects that range from operational and very technical to strategic and highly conceptual. I have great respect for his ability to translate complicated issues into a clear plan with actionable steps to achieve success.
- I count Bryan and Afidence among the best in the industry when it comes to actually listening to what the customer wants, then delivering.
- It has been my experience that Afidence delivers value across a wide array of business services. More importantly, when engaged, they seek solutions that are in the best interest of their clients, even if the solution minimizes their own role in the project. This is not the work of a vendor but that of a business partner.
- Their focus on completing the task efficiently and effectively was evident from the start . . .
- We switched to Afidence because they really know how to partner with us in providing excellent IT support. Technology has become vital to our company and the team at Afidence has taken the time to learn about our business in order to provide daily support and most important, technical solutions for our future. Not only is Afidence keeping our systems stable and safe, they are helping our company grow.
- Afidence is second to none in their clinical business and technology expertise. They are uniquely skilled at combining technology with common sense, to ensure money saving business practices.
- We recently engaged Afidence to perform an IT review for our organization. The study was carried out in a very professional manner, and the subsequent report provided many good recommendations and insights. The report also provided implementation timelines and resource requirements while keeping in mind our financial limitations. We were so pleased with Afidence’s work that we have subsequently engage them to help us implement a more strategic approach to IT. I would highly recommend them to others seeking this help.
- After looking for an independent consulting firm that was willing to separate themselves from any post-engagement opportunities, Afidence accepted the assignment of performing pure technology consulting, and very professionally delivered comprehensive findings and recommendations. Those results were in perfect alignment with initial project direction and scope, providing a very concise, yet easy to understand final product that all affected organizational divisions could read, interpret, and begin to act upon.
Expert People, Library of Best Practices, Collaborative Approach through Transparency and Accountability ...
SharePoint, Server Virtualization, Messaging, DR/BC, Desktop Standardization, Mobile, IT Project Mgmt ...
IT Support through a Proactive Approach, Onsite and Remote Support, Predictable Costs, No Contracts ...
Audits/Assessments, Technology Recommendations, Strategic C-Level Project Planning, Business Aligned IT Planning ...