- Because of its superb quality and the process we went through to get it completed, I wanted to send along the Disaster Recovery Requirements Document your team worked with us to assemble to another college.
- What his firm [Afidence] does extremely well is bridge the gap between business needs and technology solutions that has helped us manage our overall information technology investment soundly.
- It has been my experience that Afidence delivers value across a wide array of business services. More importantly, when engaged, they seek solutions that are in the best interest of their clients, even if the solution minimizes their own role in the project. This is not the work of a vendor but that of a business partner.
- Our new SharePoint environment provides a real-time connectedness that supports our vision to create a successful national consulting practice with engaged employees. The work that Afidence did, is a key part of the mosaic that will further enable RSG to pursue innovative work and to create tighter relationships with the clients we serve.
- Truly enjoyable to work with…” “Exceeded our expectations . . .” “Their ability to manage different obstacles both human and non-human is superior . . .” “Their focus on completing the task efficiently and effectively was evident from the start . . ."
- After looking for an independent consulting firm that was willing to separate themselves from any post-engagement opportunities, Afidence accepted the assignment of performing pure technology consulting, and very professionally delivered comprehensive findings and recommendations. Those results were in perfect alignment with initial project direction and scope, providing a very concise, yet easy to understand final product that all affected organizational divisions could read, interpret, and begin to act upon.
- Their focus on completing the task efficiently and effectively was evident from the start . . .
- I’ve worked with Bryan for approximately 15 years on a variety of projects that range from operational and very technical to strategic and highly conceptual. I have great respect for his ability to translate complicated issues into a clear plan with actionable steps to achieve success.
Expert People, Library of Best Practices, Collaborative Approach through Transparency and Accountability ...
SharePoint, Server Virtualization, Messaging, DR/BC, Desktop Standardization, Mobile, IT Project Mgmt ...
IT Support through a Proactive Approach, Onsite and Remote Support, Predictable Costs, No Contracts ...
Audits/Assessments, Technology Recommendations, Strategic C-Level Project Planning, Business Aligned IT Planning ...