Press Releases/In the News:
- Cincinnati Magazine Quotes Afidence in Sheakley HR Solutions Article
- Integrity vs. Conflict of Interest: Afidence True Business Partner, Published by The Circuit
- Afidence Set To Expand Offices
- Edoc, Afidence offer Nov. 8 seminar on Virtual Business Environments, Contributed by Melinda Zemper
- Dayton Daily News Announces Launch of Business Intelligence Group Facilitated by WinWholesale and Afidence
- Afidence Welcomes Trip H.H. Bodley, Consulting Manager & General Counsel
- Afidence and EPM Live Announce Referral Partnership
- Cincinnati Enquirer, Sunday Edition, Business Section and Cincinnati.com
- The Circuit -- Changing IT Across the Nation "Afidence Saves the Days"
- Mason Matters--Amanda Hisey Congratulates Afidence
- NEC Chamber Recognizes Afidence Nomination for Small Business of the Year
- Cincinnati Share recognizes Afidence Grass Roots Growth
- Ribbon Cutting--Afidence (IT Firm) Commemorates Opening and Early Success
- Afidence IT Consulting Opens Office in Mason, Ohio, November 9, 2009
Video:Aileron: A Professional Business & Training Institution (As Featured by ONN TV)
It’s kind of like a Disney World for entrepreneurs…this place has everything you want. –Bryan J. Hogan, President of Afidence
Afidence Historical Perspective . . .
Excerpt from Cincinnati Share “New Business and Technology Firm Grows Grass Roots in Mason" Contributed By: Chris Reid
516 W. Main Street is the new home to Afidence, Inc., a Business and Technology Consulting Firm located in the heart of downtown Mason, Ohio. The beautiful, rustic building boasts of a 147 year old history with rich roots stemming from a difficult era in the U.S. – the civil war. Just as this building has survived and persevered in trying times, Bryan Hogan, owner of Afidence believes integrity, quality, and perseverance are the roots that are propelling the firm to growth in this modern day struggling economy.
Opening the door to step inside of Afidence is just as exciting as the rich heritage that comes with the property it occupies. That’s where the real quality is realized. Industry best practices, proven business tools, and an extensive knowledge base, arm the Afidence Consultants to transform their clients into streamlined, successful businesses. Bryan Hogan, President of Afidence, is always quick to point out though that it’s the people that give the company the competitive edge. “We are blessed to have an extraordinary team of people with whom our clients love working”.
On average, Afidence Consultants have 15 years of Information Technology experience, many of whom have been working with Bryan since the 1990’s.
According to Hogan, “The reality is, while our technical skills and experience earn us initial business with a client, it’s our people who enable us to earn long-lasting and trusted relationships”.
Trust is woven through the makeup of the team, but can best be exemplified when Afidence recommends other service providers to meet specific client needs. “Often times, we are in the best position to assist our clients. However, it’s not uncommon for us to recommend other providers when client needs stretch outside our scope. While to some that may seem like ‘leaving money on the table,’ to us, it’s simply doing the right thing.”